Data Logger (Wired & Wireless Sensors)
- Logs data for four sensors
- Stores 80,000 data points for each sensor.
- Sample rate 1/min to 1/24 hrs
- Sensors: Temperature only; temperature/humidity; extreme temperature; pressure.
- Power out alarm.
- Internal 100-hr rechargeable battery.
- Remote sensors: wired or wireless.
- Text, email and/or phone call alert option.
- Each display has its own wired Ethernet connection.
- Internal alarm (audible and visual).
- No maintenance or monthly charges.
- Logs and charts all sensor data.
- Free secure PC software.
- User selectable logging rates.
- Easy-Touch™display for easy setup and use.
- Each sensor has its own unique high low alert points.
- Uses digital, thermistor, thermocouple, and pressure sensors.
- Mix and match any combination of sensor on one display.
- View environmental conditions from anywhere.
- 21 CFG 11 compatible.
- Operates as stand alone device or part of LAN.
The TV2, Data Loggers, and Data Acquisition Equipment
Traditionally data loggers have been small single purpose devices which record data over time. They have, in the past usually been battery powered and were designed to be programmed, turned on with a computer, left in place for long periods of time where they operated unattended, collecting and storing data electronically. A distinction can be made between a data logger and data acquisition equipment which is generally tethered to a computer which operated as a controller and a storage device for one or more sensors. Now with changes in technology many hybrid devices have entered the market so the user is able to pick and choose the device and features it has.
The TV2 combines the features of data loggers and data acquisition equipment introducing a flexibility which has hitherto been unknown.
The TV2, in addition to having the functionality of data loggers, and data acquisition equipment, also acts as an alarm and monitor with multiple sensors. It can operate as a stand-alone data logger or as a front-end data collector for a computer or network. Its four sensor connections makes it a sort of data collector storing all the logged data in its own memory. But it can also automatically pass the collected data on to a PC, creating data files on a hard drive somewhere in the network.
Since the TV2 has an Easy-touch display the user can interface with it directly, setting alarm points, viewing the logged data as full-color charts, changing settings, etc… all without the need of a computer front-end. Although the TV2 is powered with wall power its internal backup battery ensures that the TV2 continues to operate even during power outages.
The TV2 Stores Over 80,000 Data Points for each of its 4 Sensors!
The TV2 has sensors for all monitoring needs:
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 80°C
- Extreme temperature ranges -200±C to 1250°C
- Temperature & Relative Humidity 1% to 99%
- Differential Pressure ±1.0″ wc
The TV2 sensors are remotely mounted from the TV2 monitor for flexibility. Each monitor can be configured for wired or wireless sensors.
Wired Sensors: Up to four sensors can be positioned hundreds of feet from the display. The TV2 monitor receives a new temperature from each sensor ever four seconds and displays it on its LCD disply.
Wireless Sensors: Four wireless sensors can be used, with a range of over 60 feet, clear line-of-sight. These can be temperature only, extreme temperature or temperature/humidity sensors. Each sensor transmits the temperature data to the internal base station every few seconds where it is displayed on the Easy-Touch™display.
Each sensor, regardless of whether it is wired or wireless, is continuously logged. The logged data is stored in the monitors non-volatile RAM memory and can be displayed as a temperature history chart on the digital display of the TV2 monitor. All temperature data can also be downloaded to a PC that is on the same Local Area Network as the TV2 monitor. Once the data is downloaded, either continuously or on-demand, it can be printed our as a color chart, exported to an Excel Worksheet or archived on the computer.
The TV2 sensors are remotely mounted from the TV2 monitor for flexibility. Each monitor can be configured for wired or wireless sensors. Each sensor is continuously logged. The logged data is displayed on a digital chart on the TV2 monitor and can be downloaded to a PC on your Local Area Network for printing or archiving.
Wired Sensors: Up to four sensors can be positioned hundreds of feet from the display.
Wireless Sensors: Four wireless sensors can be used, with a range of over 60 feet, clear line-of-sight. The sensors transmit the temperature data to the base station every few seconds and displayed on the Easy-Touch™display.