Who we are
Two Dimensional Instruments, LLC
7311 Hwy 329, Ste 910
Crestwood, KY 40014
You can manage tracking based on your IP address here:
– allows a user to disable google tracking in his or her browser
– allows a user to disable the use of google webfonts in his or her browser
– allows a user to disable the use of google maps in his or her browser
– allows a user to disable video embeds in his or her browser
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
A newly instated EU-based GDPR law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: https://www.e2di.com or simply “e2di.com”
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We anonymously share your visiting data and behavior with Google. We do not know who you are, nor does Google; your IP address is anonymous, as is your name or other personally identifiable information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance Policy
e2di.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
e2di.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- IP Address for security
- Contact information including email address on Opt-in forms
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests collected by Google Analytics – all information is for internal use only, and anonymous
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers which require consent/Opt-in
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided by Opting in to one of our forms. These forms can be unsubscribed from and all data “forgotten” and erased from our databases. .
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may also use feedback gathered from paid services such as online courses for marketing purposes. Your full identity will be protected. Typically, we just use initial for last name, and first name.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.